Monday 15 September 2008

Digital Photography Secrets

Back to the theme of digital photography! I'm due to start a new beginners' computer course next week and already some of the students are asking me if I can show them how to use a digital camera. We might have time for a session or two on the basics of using a digital camera. I still haven't written a digital camera course of my own. Guess I'm too lazy. I love using my digi camera - I'm often to be seen with it snapping away at butterflies, flowers, cats, my pony (she's cute).



I've had a hunt around and found this digital camera secrets book. This book shows you how to take better photos with your camera, not how to enhance them with software afterwards. (If you want to learn how to enhance photos take a look at my previous post on Photoshop.)

I was particularly attracted by this quote from the author's website: "This book is concise, to-the-point and practical. If you want a book filled with philosophical discussions, theoretical musings, and page after page of fluff on the "art" vs. the "science" of photography…please do NOT order this book. "

Check it out and let me know what you think of the book.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics