Monday 6 October 2008

Fletcher Financial Services - episode 3

Mr Fletcher is keen to lend me money - so long as I send him a fee of £100 (no surprises there then).

Hello, Your funds was sent to an online wiring service so that you will receive your loan as soon as possible.The Transfer Agent in charge of the Transfer of your loan said that the Transfer charges for the loan sum ofGBP5,000.00 will cost you GBP100, I want you to take this payment as a challenge so that you will receive your loan Asap. Just make the payment, and I assure you that you will receive this loan. If I were you, I will take this fee to be a challenge. If you should take this fee you are about to pay to be a challenge to you,it then means that you will receive this loan. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he/she lies in times of comfort, but where he stands in times of controversy and pressure. I am a matured man, and I will help you since you are in need of the loan urgently. Believe in me, I assure you that you will receive this loan as soon as you make this payment.I want you to believe that you will get this loan. I told you before, I have tasted the bitter side of life so i will never want to hurt others. You are to try as much as you can to send this Transfer fee and you will be glad you did because i will never disappointed you in this transaction,You are to send the Transfer fee through MONEY GRAMTransfer with my accountant's information listed bellow. Receiver's Name: Sadoh Ehis Country: Nigeria. State: Abuja. Text Question: Which school did you go? Text Answer: Oxford. Amount to be sent: GBP 100 After you have sent the payment you will send us the following informations so that the money can be picked up for Transfer of your loan to take place Asap. Full Sender's Name: Sender's Address:Refernce Number: I want you to know that I Mr Fletcher Crowley will never let you down in this transaction, I will make sure i fulfill my promises to you. please your approval certificate is been attached to this mail for your notice and should be kept confidential. Please note: The Fee can not be deducted from the loan amount, It is Against the Nigeria Loan Lenders Association to deduct a fee from a that is already insured and Approved for Transfer . You will receive your loan as soon as the Transfer payment is received. Thanks and God BlessFletcher Crowley

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics