Tuesday 28 October 2008

Mr. SONG LI

I mustn't miss out Mr Song Li. Who tells me:

"Greetings of the day to you,although you may be skeptical receiving this email as we have not met before, I am Mr. SONG LI (Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer) of the Hang Seng BankLtd.,nevertheless I have a business proposition involving the sum of $19,500,000.00usd in my bank which I know we will be of mutual benefit to both of us, and I believe we can handle together,once we have a common understanding and mutual cooperation in the execution of the modalities..Should you be interested, please forward the following to me:"

He asks for some details and tells me I should contact him at songlibk18@yahoo.com.hk. Strange that the Chief Financial Officer of the Hang Seng Bank has to use a yahoo email address. You'd think the bank would let him have a bank email address, wouldn't you!!!!

As ever, he's a scammer. Delete the email.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics