Saturday 11 October 2008

Mr McFerrin Phoenix

Mr Phoenix is not a happy man. He feels he has to shout (all capitals) at me. He tells me his email is from the Senate House if the Fed Rep of Nigeria (even though it was sent from somewhere in Russia).

He knows how to butter up his potential scam victims by being really nice to them - telling me I am undertaking illegal actions. What a nice man - not

"OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSEFEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIACOMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)IKOYI-LAGOS NIGERIAOur Ref: FGN /SNT/STBYour Ref.THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR INHERITANCEFILE AND FOUND OUT THAT WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT IS BECAUSEYOU HAVE NOT FULFILLED THE OBLIGATIONS GIVEN TO YOU IN RESPECT OF YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT.SECONDLY WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT YOU ARE STILL DEALING WITH THE NONEOFFICIALS IN THE BANK YOUR ENTIRE ATTEMPT TO SECURE THE RELEASE OF THE FUND TO YOU. WE WISH TO ADVISE YOU THAT SUCH AN ILLEGAL ACT LIKE THESEHAVE TO STOP......."

Maybe I should rename this blog - "unfriendly". Then again perhaps I should call it "scam emails". Or perhaps I should just post more hints and tips - which was the original aim of the blog.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics