Tuesday 28 October 2008

Mrs Jeanette Edwards Jr

I started adding spoof emails to this site a few weeks ago. I thought I was wasting my readers' time, so I stopped. But looking at the visitor statistics I see that people are coming here to check out these spoofs. I hope they are reassured that they are spoofs and that no-one gets taken in by these spammers. I've decided to continue adding the spoof here, so more visitors can be get confirmation that these emails are all fakes and should be deleted.

So - today, it's Mrs Jeanette Edwards Jr, who has apparently been trying to contact me about my confirmed able (whatever that is) bank draft.

"I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmedable Bank Draft of 800.000.00GBP, but I did not hear fromyou for a long time. Then I went and deposited the Draft with FedExCOURIER SERVICE, IN West Yorkshire, UK, I traveled out of the countryfor some Months Course and I will not come back until end of December."

She tells me she has paid all of the necessary fees, except for £165

"Let me repeatagain,try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid anyfurther delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of165.00GBP for their immediate action."

The email was sent from the Phillippines. Delete it. There is no £800k.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics