Thursday 9 October 2008

Mrs Grace Tomalin

Another day - another ATM card. This one is apparently worth $500,000.00. Mrs Grace Tomalin even tells me its pin number. Clearly she keeps more money in the bank account that it is supposed to access than I do in mine.

"Good Day,I wish to inform that I have dropped your ATM MASTER CARD worth $500,000.00 USD with FedEx Delivery Services. Insurance and delivery charges have been paid for, but the only fee remaining is the security safe keeping fee of $230 USD which you will be required to pay before delivery."

All I am required to do to get this card is pay a fee of $230. What a surprise!!

As ever, delete the email. It's a scam. An ATM card is worth nothing. And no-one is going to send you a card which accesses their bank account with half a million dollars in.

Although "Mrs Grace Tomalin" tells me in the email that she has left Nigerial for 4 months to visit her father in Switzerland, she has managed to send me the email from Taiwan. A truly international journey. Perhaps she should keep the money herself to pay for all those air fares.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics